Group lessons from £180
– 2 hours of expert tuition each day, total 6 days;
– Group Lessons start on Sundays & Mondays at 9:00am & 11:00am,
BEGINNER GROUP LESSONS – SNOWBOARD
The most popular package we offer are the Sunday to Saturday Group Beginner Lessons. The reasons they are so popular is by the end of the 6 days you’ll be aiming to be confidently linking turns and controlling your speed as you Snowboard down Blue runs.
INTERMEDIATE GROUP LESSONS – SNOWBOARD
Ready to tackle the next stage of your Snowboarding? Our Intermediate lessons will help you evolve your technique and discover new parts of the mountain! Running Sunday to Saturday, By the end of the 6 days you’ll be riding Red runs, varying the size and shape of your turns. You’ll by trying lots of new things and learning more about your technique. A great way to create a solid platform from which you can build.
Whats is included in the group lessons:
– 2 hours of expert tuition each day, total of 6 days
– Group Lessons start on Sundays and Mondays at 9:00am & 11:00
– Up to 10 people per lesson so you’ll make lots of new friends!
– Our lessons offer a safe and supportive learning environment, with fully qualified English speaking instructors;
– Lessons start at the top of the main lift so you get maximum slope time with your instructor;
– You’ll get hints and tips so you can practice in the afternoonor morning;
Booking a lesson
To book any of the group lessons please sent us an email with the dates, ages, group ability and number of people looking to book a lesson. email@example.com
Click to down load Booking terms and conditions